Engineering Assignment Help
What is Engineering?
The Word Engineering is derived from the ancient word, “Engineer” which means one who operates an engine. Engineering is defined as a vast area of research which has various branches and each branch focusses on the importance of its existence and explaining its technology. Engineering covers mathematical, logical, economic and practical knowledge for developing, designing and maintaining various structures and processes. The foundations of engineering can be seen right from ancient times where people used to design the wheel, than adding a pulley and other items to make things work. This has led to the development of the modern techniques of engineering which in turn has led to the development of various useful machines. Our tutors at Courseworktutors provide Engineering Assignment Help on all topics of Engineering.
According to American Engineer’s Council for Professional Development (ECDP), Engineering is defined as follows
“Engineering is the application of science to the optimum conversion of the resources of nature to the uses of humankind. The field has been defined by the Engineers Council for Professional Development, in the United States, as the creative application of “scientific principles to design or develop structures, machines, apparatus, or manufacturing processes, or works utilizing them singly or in combination; or to construct or operate the same with full cognizance of their design; or to forecast their behaviour under specific operating conditions; all as respects an intended function, economics of operation and safety to life and property.” The term engineering is sometimes more loosely defined, especially in Great Britain, as the manufacture or assembly of engines, machine tools, and machine parts.”
Areas of Engineering
- Civil Engineering: It is concerned with designing, developing and constructing the natural as well as man-made environment.
- Electrical Engineering: It is concerned with functioning of electronics, energy and electromagnetism.
- Chemical Engineering: It transforms invaluable materials into valuable forms of chemicals with the aid of natural and life sciences. For this process, Chemical Engineering incorporates other forms such as economics and regular mathematics for utilizing chemical and energy.
- Mechanical Engineering: It is that branch of engineering which is concerned with designing, construction and development of Machines. It is the process of applying resources that can help economy in preservation of time and designing the machines which can be used in most effective manner.
Other Topics covered under Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry: It is that branch of engineering which deals with application of Chemical substances which comprises of atomic and subatomic particles.
- Engineering Mathematics: It is the application of mathematics in engineering which helps in solving problems of modern technology of engineering.
Engineering Assignment Help and Engineering Homework Help
We, at Coursework tutors tries to define the concept in most detailed manner so that student can be well assured that their assignment given are in safe hands. Cousreworktutors.com provide email based Engineering Assignment Help and Engineering Homework help to Students. Our dedicated team of experts are available 24*7 for providing any kind of homework help to students.
Want to know more about engineering or have any Engineering Assignment pending?
Click here to get in touch with our experts for getting best assistance relating to Engineering Assignment Help and Engineering Homework Help.